Virtual Reality Training For Schools
Technical Setup & Guidance For Teachers
One of the most important factors of implementing any technology, especially in the classroom, is to ensure adequate support and training. Our 'Technical Setup' and 'Teacher Training' services provide everything you need to get up to speed quickly and confidently, helping you to deliver engaging lesson with the minimum of fuss.
Configuring your school organisation
Our technicians can configure and setup the ClassVR portal for you and configure the system ready for you to use. All you need to do is create an individual password and you are ready to go. Our technicians will…
- Configure the ClassVR portal for your school
- Add teachers as individual users
- Setup groups and classrooms
- Provide important network, firewall and port configuration requirements
Configuring your devices
Setting up devices can be time consuming. Let our technicians get everything ready for you, so when you receive your headsets, just turn them on and you are ready to start teaching! All we need you to do is complete a Technical Setup Form and then our technicians will…
- Configure each headset with your schools wi-fi details
- Enroll each headset into your new portal organisation
- Download and setup a default VR lesson on each headset
- Rename each device to your own requirements
Virtual Reality Training
Ensuring all school staff are empowered to make the best of ClassVR
Before you begin your Class VR journey, a specialist in your area will provide you with training that gives you the tools you need to make the most of VR technology in your classroom.
We will ensure your ClassVR headsets are up and running smoothly, give your teachers all the information they need about the headsets themselves, introduce you to the intuitive ClassVR Portal, show you how to manage headsets in class, how to send images and videos to the headsets instantly and how to upload custom VR content.